Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu February 21, 2013
Growing a Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Newly-elected Governor Maggie Hassan has expressed willingness to support medical marijuana, which means this year’s attempt at a bill stands a better chance of becoming law. To get an idea of how things could play out if that happens, we thought we'd turn to our western neighbor, Vermont, and see how the program is working there.
Shayne Lynn of Burlington recently obtained a license to operate a state-sanctioned dispensary. I began by asking him why he's starting a dispensary.