Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Wed April 4, 2012
Growing a Museum, Stalk by Stalk
New England based conceptual artist F. Marek Modzelewski is no stranger to going against the grain –his work explores exile, ritual, denied expectations and passions unrealized – mostly through installations using a limited pallet of materials, including animal hides, resins, and wheat. Now he’s raising funds on Kickstarter to build a contemporary museum of art in southeastern New Hampshire. And this museum will be made from bales of wheat.