Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth - Segment
Wed April 4, 2012
Growing a Museum, Stalk by Stalk
New England based conceptual artist F. Marek Modzelewski is no stranger to going against the grain –his work explores exile, ritual, denied expectations and passions unrealized – mostly through installations using a limited pallet of materials, including animal hides, resins, and wheat. Now he’s raising funds on Kickstarter to build a contemporary museum of art in southeastern New Hampshire. And this museum will be made from bales of wheat.