Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Thu August 23, 2012
Gubernatorial TV Spots Analyzed
You might have seen more than a few political TV ads this summer. Many candidates are gearing up for the general election this November, but New Hampshire still has a Primary coming on September 11th. Granite Staters will be voting to winnow the field of candidates for governor, and these candidates are using TV commercials as part of their campaign strategy.
To analyze these ads we spoke with…
Anthony Tenczar: Associate Professor of Communications and coordinator of the Communication Arts program at UNH Manchester. And...
Patrick Griffin: Chairman of GY&K, a marketing firm in Manchester.