Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Here's What's Awesome
Mon October 24, 2011
Guests From Hell Really Did Just Ask You That
Fans of NotAlwaysRight.com will enjoy the Twitter handle @GuestsFromHELL, a collection of purportedly real quotes from real tourists in New York City. You'll note that I use the word "real" in the vein of "someone really just asked that question?"
Buzzfeed features 25 Most Ridiculous Tweets from @GuestsFromHELL, which includes chestnuts like "we want to go to a vegan restaurant, but they have to serve meat also" and "I'd like to file a complaint with the manager about the terrible traffic in the city" Not included in the list (but definitely worth including): "Why is it raining?"