Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon February 11, 2013
A Gun Owner On Gun Laws
As part of or series, A Loaded Issue, we’re asking Granite Staters to weigh in with their thoughts about gun ownership, laws governing guns, and the culture here. We’ll be hearing from some of them throughout the series. This morning we hear from Keith Savage. He’s a business owner who lives in Goffstown. I started our conversation by asking how guns became a part of his life.