Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Mon December 5, 2011
Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America
It’s one of our nation’s most divisive issues. Anew book called “Gunfight” looks at both the history of debates over gun laws and how it shapes our current dynamic, describing pro-gun groups bristling at any hint of regulation and gun control advocates seeking sometimes ineffectual laws. We’ll look at America’s long debate over the second Amendment.
- Adam Winkler - A Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of California. Los Angeles and author of "Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America"