Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon December 5, 2011
Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America
It’s one of our nation’s most divisive issues. Anew book called “Gunfight” looks at both the history of debates over gun laws and how it shapes our current dynamic, describing pro-gun groups bristling at any hint of regulation and gun control advocates seeking sometimes ineffectual laws. We’ll look at America’s long debate over the second Amendment.
- Adam Winkler - A Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of California. Los Angeles and author of "Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America"