Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- At Dartmouth, Sidelines Robot Could Be Key To Quickly Diagnosing Football Concussions
Mon December 5, 2011
Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America
It’s one of our nation’s most divisive issues. Anew book called “Gunfight” looks at both the history of debates over gun laws and how it shapes our current dynamic, describing pro-gun groups bristling at any hint of regulation and gun control advocates seeking sometimes ineffectual laws. We’ll look at America’s long debate over the second Amendment.
- Adam Winkler - A Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of California. Los Angeles and author of "Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America"