Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue September 24, 2013
Hampton Police Arrest Driver With Warrants For Two Class B Felonies
Police say Darriean Hess was behind the wheel on Ocean Boulevard in Hampton Saturday morning, when her car crossed the median and struck four cyclists, all from Massachusetts. Two of the cyclists did not survive: Pamela Wells, and Elise Bouchard.
Hampton Police Chief Jamie Sullivan says Hess could face up to 7 years in prison for two counts of two separate Class B felonies: two counts of Negligent Homicide, and two counts of Second Degree Assault.
Sullivan says Hess was driving without a license, and had been pulled over for speeding eight hours before the accident. The Hampton police department’s investigation remains ongoing.