All day, New Hampshire Public Radio reporters have been visiting polling locations across the state — and we’ll continue to have live updates from a number of campaigns’ events as the results start to trickle in.
Whether you’re a native Granite Stater looking for updates on your fellow voters or tuning in from out-of-state, NHPR’s got you covered.
Here's a rundown of the best features our team put together to guide you through the final hours of the primary.
- Our live blog is full of voters’ voices, photos from the polls and other stories throughout the day.
- Once the polls close, we’ll update live results here.
- There are hundreds of towns across the state, but if you want to zero in on a few key areas with a history of being bellwethers, we have some suggestions.
- If you’re a New Hampshire voter and haven’t made it to the polls yet, head to this map for help.
- If you know where to vote but are still making up your mind, you might consult our Primary Voters Guide as a last-minute cheat sheet to the candidates and their campaigns so far.