Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Wed August 15, 2012
Has Marketing To LGBT Consumers Become Mainstream?
Not long ago, ads targeting gays and lesbians could only be found in alternative newspapers. Now Chevrolet, Levi Strauss and others are targeting that demographic. Guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with Advertising Age reporter Thomas Pardee about changes in LGBT-targeted advertising.