Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Here's What's Awesome
Wed June 22, 2011
Headlines That Are Too Weird Even For The Onion
A while back we mentioned a blog that found headlines from The Onion that people didn't realize were satire. A new blog goes in the opposite direction - Onion-like Headlines in Real Life. Granted, the headlines aren't exactly Onion-like, but they certainly are strange enough to make you wonder how "British Zombies Attack Unprepared City Council" could be in an actual newspaper.
[ via The Awesomer]
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link with us in the comments - especially a weird one that would look at home in The Onion.