Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Here's What's Awesome
Wed June 22, 2011
Headlines That Are Too Weird Even For The Onion
A while back we mentioned a blog that found headlines from The Onion that people didn't realize were satire. A new blog goes in the opposite direction - Onion-like Headlines in Real Life. Granted, the headlines aren't exactly Onion-like, but they certainly are strange enough to make you wonder how "British Zombies Attack Unprepared City Council" could be in an actual newspaper.
[ via The Awesomer]
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link with us in the comments - especially a weird one that would look at home in The Onion.