Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu July 18, 2013
Health Reform on Hold?
The Obama administration recently announced delays in several provisions of the Affordable Care Act -- including the employer mandate, which requires businesses of a certain size to provide health insurance for employees…as well as smaller technical changes. We’ll talk with experts on where we are now, given this shift, and what might be next.
- Adrianne Rupp - Vice President of Communications for the NH Business and Industry Assocation
- Steve Gerlach – a tax attorney at Bernstein Shur, he represents clients in matters of the Affordable Care Act
- Brett Norman – Health policy reporter for Politico