Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu July 18, 2013
Health Reform on Hold?
The Obama administration recently announced delays in several provisions of the Affordable Care Act -- including the employer mandate, which requires businesses of a certain size to provide health insurance for employees…as well as smaller technical changes. We’ll talk with experts on where we are now, given this shift, and what might be next.
- Adrianne Rupp - Vice President of Communications for the NH Business and Industry Assocation
- Steve Gerlach – a tax attorney at Bernstein Shur, he represents clients in matters of the Affordable Care Act
- Brett Norman – Health policy reporter for Politico