Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu July 18, 2013
Health Reform on Hold?
The Obama administration recently announced delays in several provisions of the Affordable Care Act -- including the employer mandate, which requires businesses of a certain size to provide health insurance for employees…as well as smaller technical changes. We’ll talk with experts on where we are now, given this shift, and what might be next.
- Adrianne Rupp - Vice President of Communications for the NH Business and Industry Assocation
- Steve Gerlach – a tax attorney at Bernstein Shur, he represents clients in matters of the Affordable Care Act
- Brett Norman – Health policy reporter for Politico