Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon April 16, 2012
The Healthiest Man in the World?
A.J. Jacobs is serious about self improvement. The experiential journalist and Esquire editor-at-large spent a reading the Encyclopedia Brittanica for his book, The Know-It-All. The Year of Living Biblically is his memoir of abiding by Biblical rules in today’s New York City. Inspired by an app that projected what he’d look like at age 70, A.J. again turned guinea pig and spent two years trying every diet, workout, health fad and aspect of the body in a quest for bodily perfection. His new book is called Drop Dead Healthy.