Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon April 16, 2012
The Healthiest Man in the World?
A.J. Jacobs is serious about self improvement. The experiential journalist and Esquire editor-at-large spent a reading the Encyclopedia Brittanica for his book, The Know-It-All. The Year of Living Biblically is his memoir of abiding by Biblical rules in today’s New York City. Inspired by an app that projected what he’d look like at age 70, A.J. again turned guinea pig and spent two years trying every diet, workout, health fad and aspect of the body in a quest for bodily perfection. His new book is called Drop Dead Healthy.