Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Far North County To Get More Cell Coverage, High-speed Internet
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon April 16, 2012
The Healthiest Man in the World?
A.J. Jacobs is serious about self improvement. The experiential journalist and Esquire editor-at-large spent a reading the Encyclopedia Brittanica for his book, The Know-It-All. The Year of Living Biblically is his memoir of abiding by Biblical rules in today’s New York City. Inspired by an app that projected what he’d look like at age 70, A.J. again turned guinea pig and spent two years trying every diet, workout, health fad and aspect of the body in a quest for bodily perfection. His new book is called Drop Dead Healthy.