Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Sat October 12, 2013
Hearing Planned On Lowering Age For Falconry
New Hampshire fish and game officials are proposing lowering the age for apprentice falconers.
The agency will hold a hearing on a rule to reduce the age from 16 to 14 along with proposed changes to other falconry rules on Oct. 28 in Concord.
Another proposed rule change would extend the time when birds may be taken from the wild. The current rule allows birds to be taken from Sept. 1 through Nov. 30. The proposal would extend the time to Dec. 31.