Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed August 29, 2012
Help Us Choose The Next 'I Will If You Will' Book Club Selection
Originally published on Wed August 29, 2012 10:26 am
So far, the I Will If You Will Book Club — a very occasional project of Monkey See — has read Twilight, Moby-Dick, and Neil Gaiman's The Sandman: Dream Country. It has been much too long since we read a book, so we will do so now.
What should we read? We got a lot of suggestions last time that we tackle something really long and Russian, but we also talked about choosing an award winner, or Ulysses, or something of that nature. Remember, the idea of the I Will If You Will Book Club is to find a book that you're not necessarily dying to read all on its own, but something that you're willing to tackle if you can do so with the support of friends.
Our ears are open.
P.S. We are not reading 50 Shades Of Grey for lots and lots and lots of very good reasons, but the simplest one is that I've already read it, which makes that cheating. Also: NO.