Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Tue December 24, 2013
Here's What It Would Take To Be Santa Each Christmas
It is perhaps the greatest scientific conundrum of our time – how does Santa do it all, getting all those toys under the tree for kids each Christmas?
Fortunately we have just the man to shed a little light on the subject – David Brooks, who writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph, and the blog of the same name. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson that an operation on the scale of "Santa Inc." would be huge, but not impossible to set up.