Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue April 30, 2013
Hic, Hic, Hic: TV Weatherman Keeps Going Despite Hiccups
Originally published on Tue April 30, 2013 2:12 pm
We admire KHOU-TV meteorologist David Paul's good-natured determination.
Check how he handled it when a case of the hiccups hit during his time on the air Monday evening.
And in the comments thread, please share any stories of a time when hiccups hit. Also: your surefire cure.
Paul, by the way, is in good company among meteorologists. Check this video from 1998 of The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore hiccuping his way through a forecast.
And Paul certainly had a better experience than the TV anchor who was recently fired for his profane debut on the air.
(Note: We'll say it first. This isn't really news. It's just something light and interesting to help break up the day.)