Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
All Things Considered
Wed November 6, 2013
High Court Will Compare Addison Death Penalty To "Similar Cases"
The New Hampshire Supreme Court has issued its ruling in the case of the only man on death row in the state - Michael Addison, who was convicted in 2008 of capital murder for shooting and killing Manchester Police Officer Michael Briggs.
To explain the ruling we turn to Buzz Scherr, law professor at the University of New Hampshire School of Law. He speaks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.