Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri September 20, 2013
Hiker Killed In Fall Was From Canada
The hiker killed Thursday in a fall on Mount Washington was from Canada, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game.
He was identified as Luc Paquette, age 25, of Boisbriand, Quebec.
Paquette was hiking was hiking with friends and left the Tuckerman Ravine trail to get water and a better look at a waterfall when he slipped and fell about 150 feet.