Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri September 20, 2013
Hiker Killed In Fall Was From Canada
The hiker killed Thursday in a fall on Mount Washington was from Canada, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game.
He was identified as Luc Paquette, age 25, of Boisbriand, Quebec.
Paquette was hiking was hiking with friends and left the Tuckerman Ravine trail to get water and a better look at a waterfall when he slipped and fell about 150 feet.