Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon October 14, 2013
Hinsdale Man Shot To Death Apparently During Family Dispute
The New Hampshire Attorney General’s office is investigating the homicide of 26-year-old Dustin Curtiss, who was shot during what appears to have been a family dispute in his Hinsdale home.
Police responded to a 911 call to the residence at 10:15 Sunday night. Responders found Curtiss with three gunshot wounds and transported him to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital in Vermont and then to UMass Medical Center in Worcester Massachusetts where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Massachusetts will be conducting the autopsy.