Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Word of Mouth
Wed April 18, 2012
"There is Schadenfreudic satisfaction in seeing a wealthy hipster couple argue about banal relationship sh*t while one is eating alone."
Carpentier then started a string of journalistic observations about the bad date unfolding just a few tables away, while I (and hundreds of others) hung on to her every character.
Thanks to NHPR's Web Editor Courtney Cania for playing the part of Megan in this brilliant recreation. /RL