Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue February 25, 2014
Home Prices See Biggest Annual Gain Since 2005
Originally published on Wed December 3, 2014 9:23 am
Home prices last year posted the largest annual gain since 2005. According to S&P/Case-Shiller price index numbers released today, U.S. home prices increased 11.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013, compared to the previous year.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss the new data.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.