Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Thu October 17, 2013
Home Sales Up In New Hampshire This Year
Home sales are up in New Hampshire.
The New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority says sales increased 12.4 percent and foreclosures went down more than 26 percent in the first eight months of 2013, compared to the same period a year ago.
Home prices are also up 9.7 percent from last year. Nearly 1,700 homes were sold in August — the highest August sales since 2005.
The authority is holding its annual economic and housing market update conference Thursday in Manchester.