Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu February 9, 2012
Honey, Please Pay Attention
Maintaining a healthy and happy relationship is challenging for any couple…perhaps more so when one, or both, partners suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? ADHD is an increasingly common diagnosis among school age children and can be tricky to identify in previously undiagnosed adults. Symptoms are often similar to those of depression, anxiety, and even bipolar disorder.
Relationship expert Melissa Orlov faced her own challenges with ADHD, not because she has it, but because of her husband’s diagnosis. After five years of study, she chronicled the strains and strategies of couples dealing with the disorder in a book called “The ADHD Effect on Marriage.”