Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
All Things Considered
Mon January 13, 2014
How Are Electric Cars Faring In N.H.?
There’s a growing number of electric cars on New Hampshire roads these days. But this part of the auto market may grow slowly in New Hampshire.
Here to explain why is David Brooks, who writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph, and the blog of the same name. He’s also hosting a Science Café event this Wednesday on the topic of electric cars. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.