Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
All Things Considered
Mon January 13, 2014
How Are Electric Cars Faring In N.H.?
There’s a growing number of electric cars on New Hampshire roads these days. But this part of the auto market may grow slowly in New Hampshire.
Here to explain why is David Brooks, who writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph, and the blog of the same name. He’s also hosting a Science Café event this Wednesday on the topic of electric cars. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.