Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Mon January 13, 2014
How Are Electric Cars Faring In N.H.?
There’s a growing number of electric cars on New Hampshire roads these days. But this part of the auto market may grow slowly in New Hampshire.
Here to explain why is David Brooks, who writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph, and the blog of the same name. He’s also hosting a Science Café event this Wednesday on the topic of electric cars. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.