Thu March 29, 2012
How North Country Reps Voted On Abortion Ban After 20 Weeks
Seven North Country legislators were among the majority passing a bill on Thursday that would ban abortions after 20 weeks.
Three North Country representatives voted against the bill while six were excused from voting.
The bill, HB 1660, passed 190 – 109. It now goes to the Senate.
Here are the legislators who voted in favor of the bill:
* Lyle Bulis (Republican) of Littleton
* Larry Rappaport (Republican) of Colebrook.
* William Remick (Republican) of Lancaster
* Edmond Gionet (Republican) of Lincoln.
* Gregory Sorg (Republican) of Easton.
* John Tholl (Republican) of Whitefield
* Marc Tremblay (Republican) of Berlin
Here are the legislators who voted against the bill:
* Kathleen Taylor (Democrat) of Franconia
* Robert Theberge (Democrat) of Berlin
* Yvonne Thomas (Democrat) of Berlin
Here are the legislators excused from voting:
* Gary Coulombe (Democrat) of Berlin
* Duffy Daugherty (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Stephanie Eaton (Republican) of Littleton
* William Hatch (Democrat) of Gorham
* Evalyn Merrick (Democrat) of Lancaster
* Herb Richardson (Republican) of Lancaster
To see how legislators voted on other bills go here.