There was no roll-call vote on House Bill 1332 so there isn’t a record of how representatives voted when it passed.
However, before that there was a roll-call vote on whether to accept the recommendation of the House Committee on Fish and Game and Marine Resources that the bill be killed.
That killing motion failed on a vote of 171-174.
Eight North Country representatives voted to kill the bill and seven voted to revive it. One was excused.
Here are the reps who voted to kill the bill:
* Lyle Bulis (Republican) of Littleton
* William Hatch (Democrat) of Gorham
* Evalyn Merrick (Democrat) of Lancaster
* Gregory Sorg (Republican) of Easton.
* Kathleen Taylor (Democrat) of Franconia
* John Tholl (Republican) of Whitefield
* Yvonne Thomas (Democrat) of Berlin
* William Remick (Republican) of Lancaster
Here are the reps who voted on the successful motion to revive the bill:
* Gary Coulombe (Democrat) of Berlin
* Duffy Daugherty (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Herb Richardson (Republican) of Lancaster
* Edmond Gionet (Republican) of Lincoln.
* Larry Rappaport (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Marc Tremblay (Republican) of Berlin
* Robert Theberge (Democrat) of Berlin
One rep was excused:
* Stephanie Eaton (Republican) of Littleton