Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Thu February 2, 2012
How North Country Reps Voted On Quitting The UN
Here is how the North Country representatives voted on Wednesday when the House passed a resolution – HCR32 - calling for the United States to withdraw from the United Nations “so that the United States may retain its sovereignty and control over its own funds and military forces.”
It passed 188 – 129.
Here are the North Country representatives voting in favor:
* Lyle Bulis (Republican) of Littleton
* Edmond Gionet (Republican) of Lincoln.
* Larry Rappaport (Republican) of Colebrook.
* John Tholl (Republican) of Whitefield
* Gregory Sorg (Republican) of Easton.
* Herb Richardson (Republican) of Lancaster
Here are the North Country representatives voting against:
* Duffy Daugherty (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Gary Coulombe (Democrat) of Berlin
* Evalyn Merrick (Democrat) of Lancaster
* William Hatch (Democrat) of Gorham
* William Remick (Republican) of Lancaster
* Yvonne Thomas (Democrat) of Berlin
* Marc Tremblay (Republican) of Berlin
* Kathleen Taylor (Democrat) of Franconia
Two representatives were excused:
* Stephanie Eaton (Republican) of Littleton
* Robert Theberge (Democrat) of Berlin
To check votes on other issues go here.