Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri May 26, 2006
How to Ride a Motorcycle in 20 (very wet) Hours
While most of the state was trying to stay dry two weekends ago, ten people were dreaming of warm, sunny days and open roads.
In the driving rain that weekend, those brave individuals spent 14 hours in the Tri-town Ice Arena Parking lot in Hooksett.
They were taking the State's Basic Rider, 20 hour, motorcycle training course.
Freelance Producer Cheryl Senter was also there and she sent us this audio postcard.