Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri May 4, 2012
How the Undocumented Shape the Immigration Debate
As a nation, we’ve yet to resolve how to approach those who are here undocumented; whether to deport them, or give them a path to legalization. These questions have also come up many times recently in the granite state. Today, we look at the role of the "illegal" immigrant in the immigration debate.
Andrew Renzullo: Republican Representative from Hillsborough who has taken a strong stance against illegal immigration and endorsed local police involvement in immigration enforcement.
Ron Abramson: NH lawyer and founder of Abramson Immigration Solutions, an immigration law firm based in Manchester. Ron frequently speaks, writes and teaches about immigration law and Business NH magazine named him New Hamphire’s Top Immigration Lawyer of the year.