Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Fri May 4, 2012
How the Undocumented Shape the Immigration Debate
As a nation, we’ve yet to resolve how to approach those who are here undocumented; whether to deport them, or give them a path to legalization. These questions have also come up many times recently in the granite state. Today, we look at the role of the "illegal" immigrant in the immigration debate.
Andrew Renzullo: Republican Representative from Hillsborough who has taken a strong stance against illegal immigration and endorsed local police involvement in immigration enforcement.
Ron Abramson: NH lawyer and founder of Abramson Immigration Solutions, an immigration law firm based in Manchester. Ron frequently speaks, writes and teaches about immigration law and Business NH magazine named him New Hamphire’s Top Immigration Lawyer of the year.