Most Active Stories
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Word of Mouth
Mon September 30, 2013
How Will The New Healthcare Law Impact New Hampshire Residents?
With enrollment for healthcare plans under “Obamacare” set to begin tomorrow, NHPR’s health reporter, Todd Bookman, has kept a steady eye on the rollout of the affordable care act. He put together an easy-to-follow guide to what the new healthcare law means for New Hampshire residents, and joins us in the studio to run through some of those points.