Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Around the Nation
Wed January 15, 2014
Husband Fined For Using Stun Gun On His Wife
Originally published on Wed January 15, 2014 7:30 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep.
Nicole and John Grant stopped by a Wisconsin bar. They watched the Green Bay Packers play the Chicago Bears. And Nicole Grant told her husband: If the Packers lose, you can shoot me with your stun gun. When the Packers lost, John Grant took her at her word. He's been fined $250 for disorderly conduct.
Taser Safety Tip 19: When your spouse says you can shoot her with a stun gun, ask yourself if she means it.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.