Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Around the Nation
Wed January 15, 2014
Husband Fined For Using Stun Gun On His Wife
Originally published on Wed January 15, 2014 7:30 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep.
Nicole and John Grant stopped by a Wisconsin bar. They watched the Green Bay Packers play the Chicago Bears. And Nicole Grant told her husband: If the Packers lose, you can shoot me with your stun gun. When the Packers lost, John Grant took her at her word. He's been fined $250 for disorderly conduct.
Taser Safety Tip 19: When your spouse says you can shoot her with a stun gun, ask yourself if she means it.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.