Most Active Stories
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- O'Brien Nominated Once Again For N.H. House Speaker
Word of Mouth
Thu May 31, 2012
The 'I' in Innovation?
Icons of creativity like Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg are romanticized as lone wolves, toiling alone deep into the night on ideas that one day change the world. Truth is, most get help along the way. Even Thomas Edison had a crew: 40 or so scientists helped him invent the light bulb. So is it the 'I' or the team that matters most?