Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon January 6, 2014
Icy Roads Lead To Accidents, Road Closures
Some areas of New Hampshire are dealing with icy road conditions, as freezing rain continues through the morning.
State police say Interstate 89 southbound was closed at Exit 14 in Grantham for approximately an hour and a half as crews worked to remove a tractor trailer from the median.
Earlier this morning, the Department of Transportation closed the southbound lane of Interstate 93 due to a rollover accident, but it has since reopened.
As of 11 a.m., Public Service of New Hampshire is reporting roughly 1,300 customers without power, including nearly 600 in Rochester.
The Associated Press reports temperatures could stay relatively warm for the next few hours with forecasters saying the moisture will change to all rain.
Later this afternoon, a cold front is expected to bring in much colder and blustery air.