Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth
Tue June 12, 2012
If I Could Save Time in a Bank....
Produced with Emma Ruddock
A Concord Monitor editorial this March called for the start of a time bank in our capital city – three months later, Granite State Independent Living has taken up the challenge. Jerry Grantham is their Vice President, and stopped by our studio to tell us more about the project.