Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth - Segment
Tue February 14, 2012
Hallmark holiday or not, Valentine’s Day carries joy, expectations, sadness, and more than its share of tired tropes for just about everyone. What, we wondered, signals love in the age of digital-era dating? Synching calendars on Outlook? Downloading a marriage counselor app on your smart-phone? To find out how far app developers will go to romance your smartphone this Valentine’s Day, I spoke with Brenna Ehrlich, co-founder of the blog and book Stuff Hipsters Hate and Netiquette columnist for CNN, where she and Andrea Bartz recently wrote about three of the weirdest Valentines Day apps.
Oh...and here's our favorite valentines of the day...some nifty ones based on our favorite show, Breaking Bad.