Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
NH's Immigration Story
Fri April 20, 2012
Immigrant Integration in New Hampshire- The Conference
This past Saturday, about 200 people came together for the Immigrant Integration in New Hampshire Conference. The intent of the gathering was to highlight the positive benefits immigrants have on New Hampshire’s business and communities. It was also to share ideas on what works well for integrating new comers to the state. As part of NHPR’s ongoing series New Hampshire’s Immigration Story, I spoke with Kelly Laflamme, the Program Director of the Endowment for Health, and an organizer of the event. She said the conference brought together a diverse set of people and agencies.
Photos: Mary-Catherine Jones, you can view her work here.