Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri November 22, 2013
Infographic: N.H. Workforce By The Numbers
By Ryan Lessard
Numbers were provided by the Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics and New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning. Forecast projections were calculated by the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies.