Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
13.7: Cosmos And Culture
Sun May 13, 2012
"Inseparable" Mom and Baby Orangutans: Mother's Day Video Clip
Originally published on Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 am
From this primate mother to all others out there ... Happy Mother's Day!
I'm sharing here a beautiful two-minute video from the forests of Sumatra; it shows the intense, prolonged mother-infant bond among orangutans (great apes from Asia).
You can keep up with more of what Barbara is thinking on Twitter.