Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon April 23, 2012
If you find a little bit of ironic poetry in the rise of the retro photo-app Instagram, bought by Facebook for one billion dollars, you have to appreciate the story of Snapstagram: a new kickstarter-funded startup that takes the digital transformation of photography full circle. Jared Gibbons is co-founder of Snapstagram, and a philosophy major at Ohio State University.