Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue May 15, 2012
The International Baccalaureate
The International Baccalaureate is hailed as a rigorous school curriculum that can prepare students for a global society. Opponents say it promotes anti-American values in our schools. A statehouse bill intended to put a moratorium on schools adopting this controversial program was defeated in committee recently but goes before the full senate for a vote tomorrow.
Ann Marie Banfield: Education Liaison for Cornerstone Action, a conservative think-tank. She’s a resident of Bedford.
Terry Wolf, Vice Chairman of the Bedford school board.
We’ll also hear from…
Seth Cohn: Co-sponsor of house bill 1403. He’s a Republican from Canterbury.
Drew Deutsch: Regional Director of I.B. Americas, joining us from the D.C. area.