Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri February 28, 2014
Interview: Politics Of The Shutdown
By Laura Knoy
Granite State politicians weigh in on the politics in Washington that led to the shutdown and debt-ceiling standoff and discuss the agreement forged yesterday to open the government and avoid default.
- Ray Buckley- Chairman of New Hampshire Democratic Party
- Gene Chandler- Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Andy Smith - Director of the UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science
- Tim Carter - Leader of the Lakes Region Tea Party