Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri February 28, 2014
Interview: Politics Of The Shutdown
By Laura Knoy
Granite State politicians weigh in on the politics in Washington that led to the shutdown and debt-ceiling standoff and discuss the agreement forged yesterday to open the government and avoid default.
- Ray Buckley- Chairman of New Hampshire Democratic Party
- Gene Chandler- Republican House Minority Leader from Bartlett.
- Andy Smith - Director of the UNH Survey Center and Associate Professor of Political Science
- Tim Carter - Leader of the Lakes Region Tea Party