Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri April 19, 2013
Investigators Want Answers To Critical Questions
Originally published on Fri April 19, 2013 1:32 pm
One suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings is dead, and authorities want to capture the other one alive. Steve Inskeep and David Greene talk to NPR's Carrie Johnson and Tom Gjelten and Curt Nickisch of member station WBUR about the latest developments.