Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Wed May 22, 2013
Investing With A Conscience
What's hiding in your IRA? If you’re part a mutual fund that includes weapons manufacturer Smith and Wesson, you’ve seen a handsome return on your investment over the last several months. But what if you’re a proponent of stricter gun control, or a straight out pacifist? Whether by blissful ignorance or stubborn prioritizing, an uneasy dissonance between morals and money is growing in America’s investment portfolios.
Joining us to discuss what could be lurking in your mutual funds and how you can stay informed is David Hills and Nicole Dolan of Veris Wealth Partners.