Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue January 3, 2012
Issue Tuesdays: Fiscal Policy
Our issue Tuesday series continues with the Republican Presidential Candidates and their fiscal policies. The soaring national debt has been a rallying cry among republicans, who see it as a top economic threat. We’ll examine what the candidates are saying about government spending, debt and deficits…as well as entitlement reform, programs like Social security and Medicare.
Patrick Griffin – A Republican media strategist and political analyst, Chairman/CEO at Griffin York and Krause, and Senior Fellow at The New Hampshire Institute of Politics at St. Anselm College. He’s also the author of thegraniteear.com.
David Gura -- a reporter for American Public Media’s Marketplace, based in the show’s Washington bureau.