Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue January 3, 2012
Issue Tuesdays: Fiscal Policy
Our issue Tuesday series continues with the Republican Presidential Candidates and their fiscal policies. The soaring national debt has been a rallying cry among republicans, who see it as a top economic threat. We’ll examine what the candidates are saying about government spending, debt and deficits…as well as entitlement reform, programs like Social security and Medicare.
Patrick Griffin – A Republican media strategist and political analyst, Chairman/CEO at Griffin York and Krause, and Senior Fellow at The New Hampshire Institute of Politics at St. Anselm College. He’s also the author of thegraniteear.com.
David Gura -- a reporter for American Public Media’s Marketplace, based in the show’s Washington bureau.