Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue January 3, 2012
Issue Tuesdays: Fiscal Policy
Our issue Tuesday series continues with the Republican Presidential Candidates and their fiscal policies. The soaring national debt has been a rallying cry among republicans, who see it as a top economic threat. We’ll examine what the candidates are saying about government spending, debt and deficits…as well as entitlement reform, programs like Social security and Medicare.
Patrick Griffin – A Republican media strategist and political analyst, Chairman/CEO at Griffin York and Krause, and Senior Fellow at The New Hampshire Institute of Politics at St. Anselm College. He’s also the author of thegraniteear.com.
David Gura -- a reporter for American Public Media’s Marketplace, based in the show’s Washington bureau.