Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu December 8, 2011
Issue Tuesdays: Immigration
This year’s Republican Presidential candidates have been clear about where they stand on many issues, but when it comes to immigration, its a little more murky. Several candidates are trying to “thread the needle” on this one: sounding tough, to please the base, but not so tough, that they “turn off” voters in the general election, especially Latino voters. Today on we bring you a special Thursday version of our Issue Tuesdays series as we look at the Republican Presidential candidates and compare their platforms on the immigration.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and Author of the popular website, NHPoliticalcapital.com.
- Paul Atkinson: Reporter and Producer for KJZZ in Tempe, Arizona.