Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu December 8, 2011
Issue Tuesdays: Immigration
This year’s Republican Presidential candidates have been clear about where they stand on many issues, but when it comes to immigration, its a little more murky. Several candidates are trying to “thread the needle” on this one: sounding tough, to please the base, but not so tough, that they “turn off” voters in the general election, especially Latino voters. Today on we bring you a special Thursday version of our Issue Tuesdays series as we look at the Republican Presidential candidates and compare their platforms on the immigration.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and Author of the popular website, NHPoliticalcapital.com.
- Paul Atkinson: Reporter and Producer for KJZZ in Tempe, Arizona.