Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu December 8, 2011
Issue Tuesdays: Immigration
This year’s Republican Presidential candidates have been clear about where they stand on many issues, but when it comes to immigration, its a little more murky. Several candidates are trying to “thread the needle” on this one: sounding tough, to please the base, but not so tough, that they “turn off” voters in the general election, especially Latino voters. Today on we bring you a special Thursday version of our Issue Tuesdays series as we look at the Republican Presidential candidates and compare their platforms on the immigration.
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and Author of the popular website, NHPoliticalcapital.com.
- Paul Atkinson: Reporter and Producer for KJZZ in Tempe, Arizona.