Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth
Wed September 5, 2012
It's All About the Locker Bling
There's a new trend in locker bling, as The New York Times' Elissa Gootman explains. But is the trend frivolous, or kind of awesome?
Special thanks to LockerLookz for lending us some bling to try out in our workspace lockers, and to intern Emma Ruddock for giving our office a bit of middle school pizzazz.
Photo gallery by Emma Ruddock for NHPR