Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth
Wed September 5, 2012
It's All About the Locker Bling
There's a new trend in locker bling, as The New York Times' Elissa Gootman explains. But is the trend frivolous, or kind of awesome?
Special thanks to LockerLookz for lending us some bling to try out in our workspace lockers, and to intern Emma Ruddock for giving our office a bit of middle school pizzazz.
Photo gallery by Emma Ruddock for NHPR