Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
'It's All Politics': NPR's Weekly News Roundup
Fri May 18, 2012
It's All Politics, May 17, 2012
Originally published on Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 pm
It's the 300th episode of the It's All Politics podcast, and we hear from not only NPR's Ron Elving and Ken Rudin, but from The Listener, as well.
Plus: one anti-Obama group wavers on hearing more from the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Nebraska Republicans decide they've heard enough political mudslinging, and Americans Elect fails to find a candidate it can promote.