Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri October 6, 2006
It's Apple Picking Season
Apple picking season in New England is fast and sweet.
The idea is to pick them before they drop.
And once their stems dry, the juice laden apples start dropping like crazy.
So, at Woodmont Orchards, nestled along side I-93 in Londonderry, workers are picking like crazy.
The Woodmont staff worked six and seven days a week to pick, clean, sort, box, and ship their Macs.