Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri October 6, 2006
It's Apple Picking Season
Apple picking season in New England is fast and sweet.
The idea is to pick them before they drop.
And once their stems dry, the juice laden apples start dropping like crazy.
So, at Woodmont Orchards, nestled along side I-93 in Londonderry, workers are picking like crazy.
The Woodmont staff worked six and seven days a week to pick, clean, sort, box, and ship their Macs.