Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed March 7, 2012
It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Super Tuesday...
We’re looking at yesterday’s voting in Ohio, Tennessee, Idaho, Virginia, Vermont, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Massachusetts, Alaska and Georgia in the Republican nomination contests. We’re looking closer at the results and at where the campaigns go from here.
Wayne Lesperance: Professor of Political Science and Director for the Center for Civic Engagement at New England College.
Dante Scala: Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
We'll also hear from:
Karen Kasler: Statehouse Bureau Chief for Ohio Public Radio and Television.
Kevin Richert: Editorial Page Editor of The Idaho Statesman.
Chas Sisk: Political reporter for The Tennessean, a daily newspaper based in Nashville.