Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Wed March 7, 2012
It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Super Tuesday...
We’re looking at yesterday’s voting in Ohio, Tennessee, Idaho, Virginia, Vermont, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Massachusetts, Alaska and Georgia in the Republican nomination contests. We’re looking closer at the results and at where the campaigns go from here.
Wayne Lesperance: Professor of Political Science and Director for the Center for Civic Engagement at New England College.
Dante Scala: Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
We'll also hear from:
Karen Kasler: Statehouse Bureau Chief for Ohio Public Radio and Television.
Kevin Richert: Editorial Page Editor of The Idaho Statesman.
Chas Sisk: Political reporter for The Tennessean, a daily newspaper based in Nashville.