Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon May 29, 2006
It's Tourist Season in N.H.
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer.
And across the state, resorts, hotels, and other tourist attractions are taking care of last minute primping before the onslaught of summer season.
One of those attractions is of course, Hampton Beach on the Seacoast.
On Friday, road crews were still painting lines on a section of Route 1A, that goes along the beach.
But ready or not, the tourists came, as they always do, to enjoy the beaches and the boardwalk, to lie in the warm sun and play in the sand.
Some were even hearty enough to brave the brisk Atlantic, with temperatures in the 50s.
Freelance Producer Cheryl Senter visited Hampton Beach over the weekend and sent us this audio postcard.