Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- Keene Police Release Riot Photos, Ask Public To Help ID Suspects
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
Mon May 29, 2006
It's Tourist Season in N.H.
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer.
And across the state, resorts, hotels, and other tourist attractions are taking care of last minute primping before the onslaught of summer season.
One of those attractions is of course, Hampton Beach on the Seacoast.
On Friday, road crews were still painting lines on a section of Route 1A, that goes along the beach.
But ready or not, the tourists came, as they always do, to enjoy the beaches and the boardwalk, to lie in the warm sun and play in the sand.
Some were even hearty enough to brave the brisk Atlantic, with temperatures in the 50s.
Freelance Producer Cheryl Senter visited Hampton Beach over the weekend and sent us this audio postcard.